Friday, May 30, 2008

Mother's Day Fishing


On the lighter side of life, my daughter caught her first fish all by her self this month. (Well, I guess I did cast the line for her), but she did hook it and reel it in herself. We went fishing out in Hopedale with my parents for Mother's Day. Great little park they've been putting together out on the edge of town for the last... 10 years or so.
She was so pleased. So now you're asking, how did she respond? Was she grossed out? Interested, but wary? Taken aback by the cold, wet, slimy, flopping Bluegill? My little girl... she named it. Sam. "Hello Sam the fish" she says.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey There Gabe,
Nice work on getting the blog together. I put you in my RSS reader so I'll keep track of what your writing. I know it is always good to know someone out there is reading your blog. Looking forward to your review of Prince Caspian!

Ryan